Tax registration of the foreign legal entities rendering services in the electronic form
Tax registration of the foreign companies providing services in electronic form – quite long and specific process requiring knowledge of mother company legislation and tax law of the Russian Federation. To optimize the procedure please ask for assistance of the Cliff Legal Service lawyers.
List of required documents:
- an application from a foreign organization for registration with the tax authority;
- an extract from the register of foreign legal entities of the country of origin or another document confirming the legal status of the foreign organization of equal legal force.
- Mandatory expenses (other than remuneration of lawyers, auditors, etc.):
- No state duty is paid;
- Translation costs – upwards of 4,000 rubles (depending on the volume of documents).
- Time frames:
The term of tax registration is 30 business days from the date of submission of a properly executed package of documents to the relevant tax authority.
- consulting regarding the issues of foreign company tax registration;
- expert assessment and analysis of foreign documents and their translation necessary for tax registration;
- drafting of necessary package of documents required for tax registration procedure;
- direct support of the tax registration procedure itself in the Federal tax service of the Russian Federation.
- expenses for translation of documents necessary for the tax registration procedure.
- legal and accounting support;
- translation of documents necessary for the tax registration procedure;
- drafting and expert analysis of the agreements;
- services in the sphere of International Financial Reporting Standards;
- other services necessary for successful and effective activity.
Our experience gathered for years of work with foreign clients from different jurisdictions all over the world offers to provide tax registration procedure as soon as practicable and without any risks.