Our lawyers have extensive experience in drafting and negotiating Contracts, concluded both under еру Russian and foreign legislation. We assist our clients in their local and international projects of any complexity, including structuring transactions, drafting commercial contracts and policies and providing ‘one-stop shop’ advice on foreign jurisdictions.
- Pre-contractual and contractual work, drafting primary pre-contractual documents (letters of intent, memoranda of understanding, preliminary agreements, etc.);
- Drafting Contracts (governed by the Russian and Foreign Law) and accompanying documents for agreements (transfer-and-acceptance acts, renewal agreements, termination agreements);
- Developing commercial policies and procedures;
- Identification and analysis of legal and commercial risks arising out of contractual relations;
- Legal due diligence of contract database;
- One-stop shop’ support on foreign jurisdictions;
- Representing clients at courts in disputes over contractual relations.